Experience a paradise vacation that the whole family will love.
This weeklong package designed for families showcases both of our Belize luxury hideaways. You’ll stay three nights in a stylish two-bedroom, two-bathroom Villa at Blancaneaux Lodge, where you can swim beneath cascading waterfalls and explore the exotic flora and fauna of the tropical rainforest. The kids will love the infinity swimming pool, swimming holes, and sandy beaches along Privassion Creek. We have many activity options for the whole family, from learning about our jaguar, raptor, scarlet macaw, and bat research projects, to nature treks exploring the nearby ancient Maya sites. Upon arrival, our adventure coordinator and conservation officer will help you decide which activities are best for your Belize family vacation.
The second half of your holiday will be spent only steps from the Caribbean Sea in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom Seafront Villa at our beachside hideaway, Turtle Inn. During your four night stay you will have the option to snorkel along the largest barrier reef in the Western Hemisphere and check out the amazing wildlife of nearby Monkey River. Parents and kids alike will love being just steps from the Caribbean. Relax beachside or explore the wonders of the Placencia Lagoon where the elusive manatee reside. Included in this package are meals from our restaurants, which offer a wide selection of local cuisine as well as traditional Italian dishes.
• Three nights in the Two-Bedroom Villa at Blancaneaux Lodge and four nights in the Seafront Villa at Turtle Inn.
• At Blancaneaux Lodge enjoy all breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
• At Turtle Inn enjoy all breakfasts and lunches; two dinners at the Mare Restaurant, and one dinner at the beachfront Gauguin Grill.
• Transfers from Belize International Airport to Blancaneaux Lodge, from Blancaneaux Lodge to Turtle Inn, and from Turtle Inn to Placencia Airport.
• One-way domestic air from Placencia to Belize International Airport on departure date.
Call or email our Vacation Planning Office for Seasonal Package Pricing.